My First Web Hosting Control Panel Vishwa Karma. This control panel was developed in palcom by Raj Mathur. At that time I was working as a tech support team member in palcom and have provided web hosting services to many clients using this control panel.
VishwaKarma is a free Web-hosting control panel for GNU/Linux systems. It permits control of domains and e-mail accounts through a completely web-based interface, freeing server owners, reseller and domain owners from the need to login to the server and use command-line based tools.
- Multiple, Cascading Levels of Authority
- Each of the following has his/her own menu and features:
- Server owner
- Domain owner
- Domain e-mail users
Control cascades, so all facilities available at a particular level are also available to all levels above that one.
- LDAP-based accounts
- VishwaKarma uses LDAP-based authentication for domain e-mail users, avoiding cluttering up the system password file with virtual users.
- Multiple types of domains
- VishwaKarma supports the following domain types for maximum flexibility:
- Hard (IP-based) domains
- Soft (name-based) domains
- Parked domains, which share their data with another existing domain
- IP-only domains (without a name) for preview purposes
- Automatic system updates
- System files are automatically updated by high-privilege system programs, making HTTP, mail, FTP and mailing list management a snap
- VishwaKarma is absolutely free. It is available under the terms of the GNU General Public License.